How to request the transfer of your Funds/Dormant Balances
You will need to fill out a form for each of the account relationship types (Single, Joint, Minor and *Business) that you had with RaboDirect.
Click the Funds Transfer Request form button below for each account relationship to open a downloadable pdf. The same form(s) may be used irrespective of whether the funds are currently held by Rabobank Dublin or the NTMA.
We will endeavour to remit funds to you within 14 days of the receipt of all necessary documentation. Should any of the information you provide prove inaccurate, illegible or invalid your payment may not be made or may be delayed. Where Dormant balances have been transferred to the National Treasury Management Agency, the process may take up to 56 days.
*For former Business account relationships please phone us on 01 607 6288 .
In situations where a Personal Representative has been appointed, please contact the above number with regard to the documentation required to support a transfer of funds.
1. Proof of Identity (one of the below):
- Copy of passport or national identity card
- Copy of driving licence (front and back)
The identity document must be in
2. Copy of Current Account bank statement to where you wish to transfer the funds:
Please note that the funds transfer must be made to an account in the name of the account you are closing.
- Current utility bill e.g. gas, electricity, landline telephone, Sky/Cable TV or broadband
- Current bank, building society or financial institution statement (excluding any RaboDirect communication)
- Current official document issued by the Revenue Commissioners
- Current official document issued by the Department of Social Protection
- Current insurance certificate e.g. household, health, or motor insurance
- Completed Funds Transfer Forms should be returned to:
PO Box 10152