Investment Service was withdrawn 24th April 2017
In November 2016 RaboDirect Ireland announced its decision to withdraw the RaboDirect Investment Service, effective from 24th April 2017. The decision was made following a review of our positioning in the Irish marketplace. There are specific implications for customers who held RaboDirect Investment Accounts - please see more information below and on the Investment Withdrawal FAQ page.
If you were a RaboDirect Investment Account holder and require further information as to the current status of those investments, please login to your account by clicking on the "Log in" button at the top right of this page.
Alternatively you may call the RaboDirect team 8AM - 7PM Monday to Friday on either 1850 88 22 44 or 01 6599731.
Investment Service Withdrawal
There are three possible scenarios – you need to decide which one applies to you:
- I have never purchased any funds via RaboDirect.
• No action required - RaboDirect automatically closed your Investment Account(s) on 24th April 2017
- I purchased funds in the past but had sold them and my investment account balance was zero on 24th April 2017
• You should login to your RaboDirect account and use the Tax Aid and Summary Statement functions to retrieve information for relevant years which you will require for your tax returns
• Your investment account has been closed and your details have not been transferred to Cantor Fitzgerald
- I held funds in my Investment Account on 24th April 2017
• You should login to your RaboDirect account, read your secure email and check your statements for information on what has happened with your funds. In the majority of cases your funds will have been transferred to a new account set-up for you with Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd. (“Cantor Fitzgerald”). In a small number of cases, it was not possible to automatically transfer the funds to Cantor Fitzgerald, in which case the funds have been sold and the proceeds lodged to your RaboDirect Savings account
We have added an FAQ section to address the withdrawal of the investment service which can be accessed by clicking here
. Alternatively, if you require further help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us on 1850 88 22 22 or 01 659 9701.
RaboDirect does not provide investment or financial advice or use information provided to give personal recommendations relating to products.
Information shared by RaboDirect is for information purposes only. If you need professional advice, you should talk to an independent financial adviser.