What to do if you have a complaint
Your views are genuinely important to us at RaboDirect. We encourage feedback from our customers - the good and the bad. If you have a complaint we would like the opportunity to put things right as quickly as we can.
Where do you send your complaint ?
- Email us at email@example.com
- Give us a call on 1850 88 22 44
- Write to us at:
Customer Care Centre
PO Box 10152
What happens next ?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within five working days, and let you know who is looking after your complaint, their contact details and how soon we hope to have your complaint resolved.
- We will investigate your complaint in full and seek to resolve it promptly and fairly within 2 weeks where possible. Some complaints can be resolved much sooner, others may take more time to fully investigate.
- We will keep you informed during the process on a weekly basis.
- We will issue you a formal response outlining the findings of our investigation and the appropriate action we can take to address your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with our handling of the complaint or with the outcome of our investigation, we would hope that you would let us know immediately. We will always do our very best to satisfy our customers but if you feel we have failed to do so, you are entitled to refer the matter to the: www.financialombudsman.ie
Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau
3rd Floor Lincoln House
- You may also use the following online dispute resolution platform ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr for the purpose of submitting details of any contractual dispute you may have with us.